When we say "financial," you say "controlling! You're passionate about numbers and data and what that can mean for organizations. You are proactive, hands on and ready to become a better controller than you already are, read on.
Who are we?
We are Captains of Finance and we offer you the opportunity to explore the full spectrum of consulting. Together with our clients, we determine which solutions best fit their organization.
- Budget reporting, overview of KPI 's and evaluations
- Have a constant focus on optimizing and improving the efficiency of processes and systems
- Looking at RPA (robotic process automation)
- Month-end closing, preparation of financial statements;
- Completing the VAT return;
- Preparing internal and external audits;
- Treasury: payments, cash reporting and cash flow statements; intercompany invoicing;
- Have a continuous focus on optimizing and improving the efficiency of processes and systems
You have a bachelor's or master's degree in economics and an initial experience of 2 - 8 years
- You strive for perfection and derive satisfaction from detailed and precise work.
- You are a real team player, a good organizer with a critical attitude.
- You are open to carrying out various assignments on a project basis.
- Do you have experience with SAP, Navision or another ERP system, this is an advantage.
- You are a proficient user of Excel and/or other Bi tools.
- You have excellent communication skills.
- You are a Dutch speaker and have a good knowledge of French and English.
Interesse in deze vacature?
U kan uw gegevens en CV in onderstaand formulier invullen of u kan u ons ook rechtstreeks mailen via email@example.com
After graduating, I had to choose a direction for kicking off my professional career.
I studied Business Economics and wanted to learn how to become an entrepreneur. I wanted to start in Finance but I had no idea about what the possibilities were. Captains of Finance guided me step by step.