Finance Accountant manager
Our client is a full-service clinical contract research organization (CRO). They provide Phase I-IV clinical development services to the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device industries. Their mission is to accelerate the global development of safe and effective medical therapeutics through its scientific and disciplined approach. They leverage local regulatory and therapeutic expertise across all major areas including oncology, cardiology, metabolic disease, endocrinology, central nervous system, anti-viral and anti-infective. Headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, employing more than 4,000 people across almost 40 countries.
- Prepare and follow through on bids for new business;
- Oversee financial and contractual performance of Sponsor projects;
- Maintain a strong relationship with the customer during an ongoing clinical trial;
- Perform financial analysis and reporting;
- Oversee client requests for proposals;
- Develop change-in-scope documents for ongoing trials;
- Customize pricing according to client requirements;
- Develop study metrics; and
- Possibly supervise Account Analysts.
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, or accounting;
- 5 years of experience in the conduct of clinical research and/or contract management/pricing;
- Strong working knowledge of financial and accounting processes;
- Basic knowledge of medical terminology and working knowledge of drug development services;
- Excellent analytical, as well as written and oral communication, skills;
- Excellent computer skills with a strong knowledge of Microsoft® Excel; and
- Past supervisory experience preferred.
Interesse in deze vacature?
U kan uw gegevens en CV in onderstaand formulier invullen of u kan u ons ook rechtstreeks mailen via firstname.lastname@example.org
After graduating, I had to choose a direction for kicking off my professional career.
I studied Business Economics and wanted to learn how to become an entrepreneur. I wanted to start in Finance but I had no idea about what the possibilities were. Captains of Finance guided me step by step.