Treasury Officer (m/f)
Our Customer is one of the leading independent providers of ground handling services across 5 European countries.
As treasury officer (reporting to the Treasury Supervisor), these will be your main responsibilities:
- Establish, control and develop daily treasury position and transactions, daily management of group cash via pooling parent company (B-NL-FR-IT-DE-SP)
- Become co-owner of the daily positions, take the right decisions, propose improvements where possible
- Reporting and analysis (treasury forecasts)
- Bank guarantees
- Intercompany loans
- Administration (a.o. Isabel contract, Review of signing authorizations,...)
- Control and optimize bank charges
You have a Bachelor or Master's Degree in economics/finance
- You can assist and help colleagues and external contacts in Dutch/English/French, so a good basis in the 3 languages is required.
- You have a first experience in treasury, banking or a financial environment
- Precision and solid analytic mind
- Respect for deadlines
- Teamplayer (teamwork and team spirit)
- Flexible and eager to learn and adapt
- Quickly on hands with FRP (treasury software), IBS Enterprise / Excel (and other MS Office tools)
Interesse in deze vacature?
U kan uw gegevens en CV in onderstaand formulier invullen of u kan u ons ook rechtstreeks mailen via email@example.com
Because of her expertise and focus on Hard HR, Merito stands closer to the candidate and the client