Captains of Finance is an HR services provider specializing in both recruitment and outsourcing of finance professionals. We focus on Financial/Business Controllers, Business Analysts and Treasury professionals.
- You will be part of the Group's Corporate Treasury team and work in an international context, working closely with the local Finance Managers and their teams.
- Daily central monitoring and management of banking processes and financial transactions, both external and intercompany.
- Follow up and management of factoring program.
- Monitor central cash positions on a daily basis and for the execution of transactions with the aim of using the Group's liquidity efficiently and cost-consciously.
- Maintain close cooperation with accounting colleagues for efficient and adequate processing of treasury flows.
- Liaison with the banks regarding operational activities (payments, drawdowns, conclusion of foreign currency transactions and implementation of bank proxies).
- Assist in opening and managing bank accounts, credit contracts, etc.
- Preparation of management reports of all kinds.
- Monitoring and hedging of the group's FX risks.
- Implementation and registration of intercompany loans.
- Monitoring and challenging bank charges.
- Managing the setting of our treasury management system: Kyriba.
- You are continuously looking for process optimization in cooperation with the IT and Finance Process Support Manager.
- Reporting to the Corporate Treasurer.
- You preferably have a master's degree in an economic direction.
- You have 1 - 3 years of relevant experience within corporate finance.
- You have very good knowledge of Excel and MS Office Knowledge of SAP and/or Kyriba is a plus.
- You have knowledge of Dutch and English.
- You have strong analytical skills.
- You have a broad Finance interest and keep a helicopter view at all times.
- You are a team player
- You can work independently and are stress resistant
Our Group offers you a job with independence, exciting and versatile responsibilities in a rapidly growing multinational company. You will join a people-oriented company where the employee and a positive group atmosphere are key.
Your salary package is competitive and based on your experience, supplemented with a wide range of fringe benefits.
Our client produces cardboard packaging and paper based on recycled fibers. These sustainable packaging products are developed to the customer's specifications. Thus, we pursue optimal logistics for our customers. Their corporate culture is characterized by a unique set of 4 strong values: Ownership, Trust, Care & Beyond.
They define our moral compass and shape our daily activities. We are a Belgian, growing group with more than 70 branches spread over more than 20 countries worldwide. The head office is located in Aalst. Internationally, the group has some 6400 employees.
Deel deze vacature
Interesse in deze vacature?
U kan uw gegevens en CV in onderstaand formulier invullen of u kan u ons ook rechtstreeks mailen via
Because of her expertise and focus on Hard HR, Merito stands closer to the candidate and the client