Type contract Permanent / Temporary
For our client located in Flemish Brabant we are looking for a motivated Junior Controller. Our client is specialized in systems for the mobility sector.
- You are responsible for proactive control and support of the local management. You also support the local accounting and purchasing department.
- Create or find control tools for accounts cash.
- Handle and investigate unallocated payments and returned cash
- Prepare budget and forecast planning
- Perform and document controls required by the group
- Prepare the monthly/quarterly revenue calculation
- Support our CS department. handle financial matters received from our clients
- Prepare daily disbursements to regions and supplier payments
- You have at least one experience in a control function or finance department and have a strong analytical and conceptual mind.
- Knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel).
- Knowledge of SAP or AFAS is a +
- Knowledge of BE-GAAP / IFRS
- Fluent knowledge of Dutch or French
- Advanced knowledge of English
- Completed degree in economics (Bachelor or Master)
- You are creative thinking and solution oriented
- You are flexible
- You are precise
- You are discrete/trustworthy
Through a try & hire system at Captains of Finance, you will then have the opportunity to join the client on a permanent basis.
A fair salary package with fringe benefits.
Captains of Finance is an HR service provider specialized in both recruitment and outsourcing of finance professionals.
We focus on Financial/Business Controllers, Business Analysts and Treasury professionals.
Deel deze vacature
Interesse in deze vacature?
U kan uw gegevens en CV in onderstaand formulier invullen of u kan u ons ook rechtstreeks mailen via
Because of her expertise and focus on Hard HR, Merito stands closer to the candidate and the client
Katrien Vercammen, AXA Belgium
Gelieve minstens één bestand (CV en/of motivatiebrief) mee te sturen