Our client is a full-service clinical contract research organization (CRO). They provide Phase I-IV clinical development services to the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device industries. Their mission is to accelerate the global development of safe and effective medical therapeutics through its scientific and disciplined approach. They leverage local regulatory and therapeutic expertise across all major areas including oncology, cardiology, metabolic disease, endocrinology, central nervous system, anti-viral and anti-infective. Headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, employing more than 4,000 people across almost 40 countries.
- Prepare and oversee the development of multi-million dollar cost estimates for requests for proposals (RFPs), budget revisions and contract amendments;
- Responsible for financial and contractual budget oversight for the life of a project, from proposal/award to post-mortem;
- Manage Sponsor relationship throughout a clinical research project along with any budget proposal requests from clients;
- Support Sales group activities with strategic and tactical account planning as well as new department initiatives;
- Work cross-functionally with many departments to fulfill internal and external requests.
- Qualified candidates will have a bachelor’s degree in business, finance, or accounting;
- Excellent understanding of financial and accounting processes, as well as strong analytical and communication skills
- Basic knowledge of drug development services and medical terminology as well as a high skill level with computers and Microsoft® programs.
Interesse in deze vacature?
U kan uw gegevens en CV in onderstaand formulier invullen of u kan u ons ook rechtstreeks mailen via email@example.com
Because of her expertise and focus on Hard HR, Merito stands closer to the candidate and the client