Type contract Permanent / Temporary
Introductie vacatureOur client is the second largest producer of steel in the world. They make innovative and sustainable steel products for a wide variety of applications in everyday life with the mission of contributing to a better society.
As an Accountant/Controller, you will have an extensive range of duties as follows:
- Contact with foreign branch office
- Contact for problems with invoices and purchase orders
- Control of payment runs
- Follow-up of cockpit AP invoices in SAP
- Meeting to review unbooked invoices and decide on accruals to be booked.
- Follow up on AR / AP and settlement of supplier and customer accounts, follow up on aging list
- Booking of bank statements
- Assist in monthly closing activities (mainly provisions) and related reporting tasks
- Capex consolidation, follow up on approval of capital authorization requests from branches + participate in monthly investment meetings.
- Compliance: Preparation of VAT declarations (mainly BE, DE, UK, FR), preparation of Intrastat declarations, statistical reporting to NBB
- Assist in the preparation of financial audits
- Occasional assistance in the preparation of TP, VAT, TAX audit
- Ad hoc preparation of purchase requisitions
- Ad hoc analysis
- Continuous improvement: constant improvements to workflows and automation of systems
- Support other branches with specific needs
- Bachelor's degree in economics
- Relevant experience (3 to 5 years) in an industrial, international environment
- VAT knowledge
- SAP knowledge is a plus
- Assertive and proactive personality
- Advanced knowledge of Excel; good knowledge of the rest of the MS Office tools
- Languages: Dutch and English are a must, French and German are a plus
- Ability to adapt to using new software, experience with PowerBI is a plus
- Respect deadlines, be flexible during the closing cycle
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills, team player
- Through a try & hire system at Captains of Finance, you will then have the opportunity to join the client on a permanent basis.
- A fair salary package with fringe benefits.
Captains of Finance is an HR services company specializing in both recruitment and outsourcing of finance professionals.
We focus on Financial/Business Controllers, Business Analysts and Treasury professionals.
Deel deze vacature
Interesse in deze vacature?
U kan uw gegevens en CV in onderstaand formulier invullen of u kan u ons ook rechtstreeks mailen via
Because of her expertise and focus on Hard HR, Merito stands closer to the candidate and the client
Katrien Vercammen, AXA Belgium
Gelieve minstens één bestand (CV en/of motivatiebrief) mee te sturen